Home buying steps and our commitment to you
- Pre-Approval Process: We highly recommend getting pre-approved through a local lender familiar with the area. This will help you better understand what you can afford & shop for. The lender will have you fill out a full loan application & issue you a pre-approval letter to go along with any offer we submit.
- Showings: In our area, due to limited inventory, it is best to see properties as soon as they hit the market. We promise to be ready to go when your dream home comes on the market. We will coordinate & show all listing to you. For new construction, we will also schedule all appointments for showings.
- Submitting the offer: We will pull comparable sales & tell you the market value of the home you decide to offer on. We will put together a strategy to help you win in a multiple offer situation & negotiate all terms on your behalf. We are experienced negotiators & love winning for our clients!
- Contingencies: There are multiple contingencies in each contract. The main contingencies are Home Inspection, HOA Disclosure Packet, Appraisal & Financing. There are numerous strategies we can discuss to create an offer thats not only competitive but helps protect you as the buyer.
- Closing: We help guide our buyers, whether first time or seasoned, get to the finish line! We will schedule & coordinate on your behalf with the title company & any inspectors throughout the transaction. There will be multiple walk-throughs at the end to make sure the home is in the same condition per the contract.